7.24.2008

I Licked a Surfer Because Big Bird Said To and He's My Leader.

This made me laugh. Post yours in the comments...

Pick the month you were born:
January---------I kicked
February-------I loved
March-----------I karate chopped
April-------------I licked
May-------------I jumped on
June------------I smelled
July----------I did the Macarena With
August-------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October--------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-------I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1----- --a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pick Le
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that.
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to...
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray-----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None-----------because I can't control myself

Thanks, Dara!

14 comments:

  1. I licked my dog because I'm sexy and I do whatever I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Karate chopped a stuffed animal because I can. (Sarah, where is yours and Craig's Blog)? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smelled a fireman because I'm sexy and I do whatever I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smelled a llama because I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!

    (Yeah, Sarah...where is yours and Craig's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the marcarana with my cell phone because I'm a Ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I licked my science teacher because I'm cool like that! (Gross!! I did however have a bet in 10th grade to touch by Biology's teacher (He was a TA) booty...but never happened)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I yelled at a noodle because I think I need some serious help.
    LOL, THose are funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL That was the BEST ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So the TA was a student, Chelcie? Wild woman.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had lunch with my phone because i'm sexy and i do whatever i want!

    bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I yelled at a ninja because I'm cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, Christina...I guess if you're sexy, you can have lunch with anything and everyone would still think you're cool.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it behind my back.