1. I like Barry Manilow and Donny Osmond.
2. I would like to be a red head for a while. Some day, when I have $60 to spare and some courage, I'm going to get my hair color changed to some sort of red shade. Preferably sooner rather than later.
3. I was almost kidnapped when I was about 5 years old.
4. I'm 28 years old and I still wear a retainer at night.
5. I can't watch scary movies. If I do, I am then afraid of the dark and don't like to be by myself cuz my mind kicks into overdrive and I freak out at every little sound. "Others" is about the creepiest thing I'll watch...even though that movie makes me think I see things I really don't. I'm just way sensitive to evil-scary movies. I like fun, unrealistic movies that end with everybody in a happy place.
6. I watch, and LOVE, Hannah Montana. It's hilarious! I blame Bonnie.
7. I'm certified to hunt.
8. Before I'm 40, I want to go to Alaska...and then to New York.
9. Politics give me high blood pressure...especially when people twist the Constitution around so it fits their current mood. Our Founding Fathers are probably turning in their graves. Take the First Amendment. People are only for free speech if they want to rip into someone with no consequences...but if someone says something "negative" about THEM--THEN it's discrimination and they must be silenced! Political correctness can go kiss a toilet. Don't get me started on people that don't vote--especially women!!
10. I lost 10 pounds in the last month.
11. I hate it when people take a simple name and spell it with all these extra or unnecessary letters. Like my name...All you need is the A, the M, and the Y. AMY. What's with all this add an I and double E business?! If you want your kid's name to be unique, don't name them Mary and spell it Mehree...or Brian and spell it Briyin. Take a cue from celebrities and name your kid after an inanimate object. They have very unique names...True, your kid will probably get beat up a lot in school, but at least people know how to pronounce Banjo and Pirate.