I like this tag. Anything that lets me talk about food.
1. Who’s coming for dinner?
2. What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?
The rolls! Big ones, small ones, fresh ones, day old ones, ones with butter, ones without, cold ones, warm ones, white ones, wheat ones...
...pumpkin pie ties with Mom's gravy.
3. What’s your least favorite part?
Strangely enough...the turkey.
I like turkey well enough, (especially with Mom's gravy on it), I just like other things more.
4. Are you a stickler for tradition or do you like to mix it up every year?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You don't mess with the classics. (JEREMY...potato salad?...really? Weirdo.) Without turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing...you don't have Thanksgiving.
5. How many Thanksgiving dinners have you cooked?
Just in general, as one of many in the kitchen on any given year...over a dozen.
6. Who’s cooking this year?
Who ever wants to eat.
7. What are you having for dinner?
-The classics made the classic way.
-If Jeremy gets his way: potato salad.
-If I get my way, there will be hummus...and a cheese ball. Ahhhh....I do love a good cheese ball.