8.18.2008

Google Tag

I grew up in...






My Age...








My first real jobs...





&






Colleges I attended...









&




&




& finally





I met my husband in...









On our first date, we went to a...






My maiden name is...





Knicknames I've had...




&









Favorite color...






&







Favorite food...





&







Currently reading...










Movie I last saw in theaters...










Movie I last saw at home...










Movie I could watch over and over and never get bored...




&





& any of







Favorite waste of time...








Phobia...





Favorite lotion...







Favorite conditioner...













Shameless past crushes...

















I love to...





Although, I hate...











My favorite singers are...






I also love...







&








&










&







In another life, I was a...






One major goal in this life I hope to reach is to...







I tag anyone who is moved to do this.

7 comments:

  1. Hee Hee... I named you pokey :) Sorry for the lack of posts... I have been so stinkin sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have?! That stinks...baby sick or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I get it.

    I didn't see the white script on the almost whitish-green background. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid summer cold from you know where!! I can't shake it... it freakin sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you talking about Dan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy I did this too, and it took forever!! But it was fun :)
    We have allot in common! :) woohoo

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it behind my back.