5.16.2008

Finale Shminale


So, I've only been watching The Office for a little over a month. I think it's hilarious. But they fell sorely short last night. What a stupid season finale. Am I alone in this? I thought I had missed something. Had I fast forwarded through the commercials and accidentally f.f. through some major scene? No. It was just stupid. Although, the first few minutes were great with the Bluetoothing/call forwarding of Dwight's phone.

The Srubs finale was last week. Even dumber. It's like they showed a finale they taped two seasons ago. Cuz Lavern was on it and didn't she die during this past season?

There's no more art in season finales. They're all stupid. They're supposed to end on a teasing note. But it's as if they just wanna tick off the audience.

And yes...I'm still bitter about the Gilmore Girls finale of last year. That one will linger a while.

More next week...lots of finales then.

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, Gilmore Girls was the WORST series finally I have ever witnessed...in my life! I game that show many hours of my life expecting happiness and closure in the end. What did I get instead?...ROBBED! Shame on them. I guess they got bored and wanted to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the finale of The Office!! How was it stupid?! So much happened! I don't want to say any "spoilers" but the very end was enough to make it a good one. I KNEW that was going to happen at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, I dont watch either of these shows! Heather loves the office though. I have never seen it. & Scrubs, mike has been tivo'ing every episode, even re-runs and making me watch some of then :P Its not bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, how the heck did you love the finale? Aside from the beginning...and most parts with Jim and Pam. That was left wide open and they didn't even "interview" what happened after that one guy stole Jim's proposing thunder. How lame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed The Office. Did Jim propose? What! I usually just catch it at random times and watch when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was about to. But then, Andy proposed to Angela. It was all very underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even think about them not interviewing Jim after that happened. Good point. I still liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok missy! :) I am waiting to hear your thoughts on American Idol tonight!?? Lay them on us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been an office fan since day one... and I don't think it was stupid! I think if Jim would have proposed, it would have been stupid, too expected. Dwight and Angela have better chemistry than her and Andy, so I was happy and am eagerly waiting next season! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my biggest problem is that they didn't interview Jim or Pam afterward. We didn't even find out how they felt about it.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it behind my back.