3.17.2008

Hit the Road Jack




Go away. Get lost. Take a hike. Leave me alone. This relationship is over. We can't be friends. No more. I don't want you. Give me a break. Don't come back White Death. Good-bye. Auf Wiedersehen. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. There's a train leaving with your name on it. Buh-bye. Ciao. Cheerio. Shalom. You must take leave of me now. Shoo! Tally-hoo. You've over-stayed your welcome. Pip-pip. Parting will just be sweet. Surrender! Vacate! Take leave.

I'm sick of looking at you. I'm sick of my cold toes. I'm sick of slush. I'm sick of my car not staying clean for more than a day. I'm sick of the constant glare. I want to go to the park. I want to walk out to my car and not have to balance between the mud and the constant stream of melting snow. It was cute and exciting in the beginning, but now you're stale.

We get it already!

You repulse me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I don't like Summer either, so tell her to keep her distance.

15 comments:

  1. EXACTLY why I don't want to live in Utah, or anywhere with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's not bad on the Wasatch Front. We were just there this weekend and apparently, their snow has been melted for weeks!

    It's another story in Roosie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are not so plauged by that much snow...but yeah i'm sick of the winter! and just as it was starting to warm up...starting to hit in the 80's in the valley...hello cold front. *grumble* we had an inch of snow on the ground when i went to bed last night. will it ever end??

    ReplyDelete
  4. No.

    The 80's might as well be in the 100's to me. I hate anything over 70...and even then, I'd prefer the 30's-60's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, thats funny! I totally know what you mean.. Here it is beautiful though!! Not for long though.. Bummer.. that summer.. long hot sticky summer... will be here very soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii baby! I'll totally visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS-Your post was hysterical and let me add that winter is LAME!! Not that Nashville is even near that bad. I was so close to getting a membership to the local tanning bed to get some Vitamin D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been in the 70's for a while here... it's been fun. Logan was like that Amy, it would snow three feet and not melt for 3-4 months, while Salt Lake was all sunny and green. It would be so frustrating!! The winter here has been nice, but we have to pay for it with the summer!! Anything over about 75 is too much for me, so it's going to be a long summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Amy....Did you want winter to go away? Is that what you are saying?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why Hawaii has an appeal. Why did you ever come back Heather!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell us how you really feel :) Twilight huh? It's so good!! I am now reading them for the 3rd time

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way this chick writes...easy to follow.

    I looked on the website for the movie they're making...I don't think they cast the right person for Edward. At least from a picture--he doesn't look right. Orlando Bloom would be a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. there are some pics where he looks perfect for the part and others, well, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's pretty true.

    They did really good casting for the rest of the Cullens...and James though.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it behind my back.